United in Security Leadership
UMSA (Upper Midwest Security Alliance) is an alliance of security and risk-related organizations.
As a nonprofit founded in 2004, UMSA serves business, government and education professionals in the upper Midwest, collaborating with professional associations, educators and industry-leading companies to provide professional development opportunities that contribute to a stronger security foundation for organizations.
UMSA 2018 Scholarship
New to 2018, UMSA is now offering 12 scholarships for undergraduate, graduate or continuing education programs in any of the following fields:
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Physical Security
MN ISSA is looking for a Technology Director to coordinate and manage IT technology and services in support of MN chapter operation. The primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintain websites (MN ISSA and TC Study): ensure patches are updated, other member’s updates are happening and assist with content updates as needed
- Document and maintain technology-related procedures (for effective, efficient job delegation or transition)
- Identify process improvement for tools and services as/where needed
- Create annual goals, plan & budget
- Seek volunteers/assistance as needed
Contact email@example.com for more information and to apply.