“With your generosity, I hope to achieve my goal of becoming a leader in the cybersecurity field and empowering others to have an impact on the safety of our country’s future.”
Donors like you:
- Help open doors and possibilities to students who otherwise would not have the means for cybersecurity education
- Help support future generations of learners and future security professionals
- Prepare students for life outside of school
- Teach students real security-world scenarios
- Fund student focused events
Your donation will go directly towards educational funds for student’s studying fields in or related to:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Governance, risk and compliance
- Physical security
Donate Now by using the donation form on the right!
Why choose to donate to the UMSA Scholarship Program?
The cybersecurity talent gap is an industry crisis. Every year, millions of cybersecurity positions go unfulfilled. In a world that grows increasingly dependent on technology, with increasing numbers of cyber security threats, that number is unacceptable. The UMSA Foundation’s Scholarship Program aims to change the scope of the cybersecurity industry, and you can help! With the funds raised through this campaign, we will provide educational resources to get younger generations into security.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, Upper Midwest Security Alliance (UMSA) Foundation relies on monetary contributions from its partners and other such sponsors to provide financial relief to organizations and individuals by way of scholarship and grants. Donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible.