The Secure360 Conference is less than a month away. We’ve been working hard to make this year’s conference even better than those in the past, and we’ve had some really great conferences in the past! We’re getting excited, and we hope you are too. Here’s a short list of what we’re most anticipating for May’s conference (in no particular order):
- Talking about the weather with Paul Douglas
- Meeting clever security professionals from outside the usual echo chamber
- Live tweeting with hashtag #Sec360 and sharing conference happenings
- Seeing what Theresa Payton, our favorite recent guest on The Daily Show, has to say about cyber security
- Introducing the new Secure360 app (details available soon!)
- Lunch, snacks, coffee. Hey you gotta keep up your energy!
- Catching up with ECHO Minnesota’s Executive Director Lillian McDonald who’ll be MCing the event again this year
- Showing off St. Paul to the security industry for a few days
- Getting emergency management experience in the half-day mock exercise
- Collaborating with all our attendees, sponsors and exhibitors to make our world a little more secure
Pre-conference sessions are already filling up. Don’t miss your opportunity to get in on the pre-conference. If you haven’t signed up yet, do it now space is limited .
What makes your top 10 list for Secure360 this year?